Re: [Bmcu] Suggestions for rolling restoration

To: <duff_lawson@msn.com>, <lwall@wt-inc.com>, <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Suggestions for rolling restoration
From: DANIEL BEECHER <beecher1@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:07:26 -0600
Wow....my son's path is just as you described, with one difference.

He had the MGB as a project during last year of high school. Made it a daily
driver while he earned money to start college.

Currently, carefully stored while he finishes college (and drives a Subaru
while he does it). Tinkers on it when he can.

Although it may not be the perfect plan, glad to hear from a similar thinker.

Dan Beecher

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/duff_lawson@msn.com<http://autox.t