Re: Hypothetical Marketing

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hypothetical Marketing
From: JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu (James A. Isbell)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 19:56:45 -0600
>       Some questions we are trying to answer are, why did it fail?  Was
>it simply production, quality problems, or was it more?

To start with, you cant sell a car that is costing $200,000 to build for
$2,500.  And you cant make up the difference in volume...#8-) as the aggie
thought.

Secondly, you need a full three years financing BEFORE you start.
                                                          Jim

  "Life is tough, its tougher if you are stupid."
                              John Wayne

1970 XKE 2+2
1974 Bricklin
1978 44' ketch "Millennium Falcon"
         "Its the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve
parsecs."
                                        Han Solo
1979 Lola T540 Formula Atlantic
1985 XJS