Re: FW: About to make the plunge

To: mjb@autox.team.net, bricklin@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: FW: About to make the plunge
From: Gudwrnch@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 23:16:43 -0400 (EDT)
Congrats on #301, your concerns about the drivetrain are unfounded, that`s
probably the most sturdy part of the car.
Make sure you check the undercarriage thoroughly for rust, while a little
rust won`t make the car worthless, it could get a bit expensive.
As for snow, I have (please don`t hate me guys) driven my Brick in the snow,
but not by choice.
These cars really aren`t that bad in the snow, they weigh a lot, and unless
you put really wide tires on it, it should bite through pretty well.
 I should point out though, that they don`t seem to carry a whole lot of
their weight in the rear, which makes it a bit hard to get moving sometimes.
In my opinion, a Bricklin pretty much performs like a mild muscle car from
the early 70`s, if that helps at all.
Good luck, Keep us posted,

              Carl