Re: 1975 Bricklin

To: joseppi@erinet.com
Subject: Re: 1975 Bricklin
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 03:02:35 -0400 (EDT)
Joe,

I don't know of anyone near Dayton, but I'll copy your note to the Bricklin
mailing list and perhaps someone will be able to help you out.

Our web site has an FAQ that may answer many of your questions. Otherwise,
good contacts are the club technical advisor, John Blair (jblair@exis.net),
or Terry Tanner (703-586-9761) at Bricklin Parts and Services.

Scott

<< Subj:        Re: 1975 Bricklin