(no subject)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: Steve Brodsky <impact.auto@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 20:17:23 -0500
I spoke with a guy in the Dallas area with a 75 brick for sale. It was
in storage for about 10 years and I guess he picked it up cheap.
Apparently he has grown weary restoring it. I haven't seen it yet but he
says that he has "stripped" the paint down to the fiberglass. Did the
Bricklins have a gelcoat finish like the Corvette? If he in fact did
sand it down to the fiberglass, I would expect to see a rough finish.
What kind of sealer should be used prior to painting? He also said that
he thinks the doors were converted to air but they do not work. He
speaks of a "large" door cylinder - does that indicate hyr. or pneu?  I
am not too worried about pneumatic or vac. systems in any case, but are
there any special concerns I should look for? If I get the VIN number,
is there a registry that could provide me with some history of the car?

Thanks

Steve Brodsky
82 Delorean, 67 Mustang Convertible