FW: (no subject)

To: bricklin
Subject: FW: (no subject)
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 11:35:57 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE bricklin@autox.team.net:    Non-member submission from [steve brodsky
<a0017673@mail.airmail.net>]]

     Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 14:14:28 -0700
     From: steve brodsky <a0017673@mail.airmail.net>
     Subject: (no subject)

looked AT A 75 TODAY VIN 1920. I do not know what the orignal color was
because it appeared to have been sprayed with gray primer. The interior
was pretty rough. The dash is cracked, as is the windshield. door panels
are rough but present. carpet is garbage. The doors did not operate and
one headlight stayed up. If the side windows and windshield have trim,
it was not installed. There were also two cracks running lengthwise in
the same relative location on the back portion of the roof "T". It
almost looked like someone tried to "bondo" a seam from the qtr panel to
roof. I'm not sure about the integrity of the wiring. It looks like
someone was rooting around the access panel behind the drivers seat. The
torque boxes appeared relatively clean and intact as did the frame
except for some oil leakage. Speedo showed 17500. The bezel on the
drivers door switch was missing. Is there something like an insert or
shroud that fills in the space between the front bumper and cowling? It
had what appeared to be original finned wheels. Tires matched and looked
like 17,000 miles.

does anyone know about this vin? the guy is asking $2900 - i was
thinking more in the line of $1500. what kind of parts are available and
from whom?

Thanks Steve Brodsky Delorean #10688