Blue SV-1

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Blue SV-1
From: "S.G.Schiro" <gschiro@qsky.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 15:27:55 -0500
Brandon S. Moody wrote:

> Just curious to whom the BLUE SV-1 pictured on the
> Bricklin Homepage , members section, belongs to ?
> I wanted to ask them a few little questions about it.
> Great looking car, you folks should check it out
> if you haven't already :-)

I'll second that!  Looks like a great color and some work seems to have
been done to the ground effects.  I tried blowing up the picture without
 any success.  I'd greatly appreciate some bigger GIF's or JPG's from
several angles plua some additional info, including the color used.  Is
it a large flake or small flake metallic?

George Schiro