Re: Shock tower support/brace

To: Jim Isbell <JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: Shock tower support/brace
From: "S.G.Schiro" <gschiro@qsky.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 14:09:56 -0600
Jim,

Are you selling these braces or would you make the design available to
the group?  The size of the air cleaner isn't an issue for me as I plan
to use ram air anyway.  I have seen a picture of Terry's brace, but have
no idea what he charges for it.

PS Has anyone raced a Bricklin in a sanctioned event and how did they
do?  What class was it raced in?

George Schiro