Re: Shock tower support/brace

To: "S.G.Schiro" <gschiro@qsky.com>
Subject: Re: Shock tower support/brace
From: Steve Bepko <sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 21:58:36 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, S.G.Schiro wrote:

> to use ram air anyway.  I have seen a picture of Terry's brace, but have
> no idea what he charges for it.

If my memory serves me correctly, we had it done last summer at Terry's
shop on #301 for $75 for the brace and $45 installation (basically welding
brackets to the shock towers and adjusting the distance with the supplied
bolts/nut jackscrew.

I am Pentium of Borg, precision is futile,
you will be approximated...

     /  |  .        sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us          . .      .      |