EGR

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: EGR
From: "Olson, Scott" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:53:11 -0600
My STock intake manifold had an EGR valve (Suprisingly my new intake is
not EGR  oops!  =)
But when I took the intake off, the two holes at the rear of the intake
were plugged and had the same amount of corrosion that the rest of the
intake had.  This would indicate that from the factory it had the egr
valve with the vacuum hose yet was non-functional?

Anyone know?

Has anyone replaced the vacuum headlight switch with an electrical one?
I would propose that the headlight still uses vacuum to operate the
headlight door, but an electrical switch  to redirect the vacuum line.
I am not a big fan of hoses in the engine compartment.  I would get rid
of the radiator hoses and the power brake vacuum line, but I think those
are important.

-466