Re: My entertaining weekend.

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>, "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: My entertaining weekend.
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 10:46:31 -0500
When I was trying to replace mine that burned up in the fire; I
couldn't find one anywhere locally. I asked the Ga. Air Board about
smog certification and they said I didn't have to meet sight
inspection, only tailpipe. So, maybe they're just not available in
Ga. The Ford dealer did tell me that new ones where no longer
available though. Yes, if the pump's removed, everything associated
with it needs to be removed and all holes plugged.

GM