Re: Need tie rods

To: Bricklin List Server <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need tie rods
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 12:16:31 -0400
Dave Farbacher wrote:

> Bill,
>
> In case you haven't gotton aftermarket numbers yet the Moog P/N's are as
>follows:

Dave...

Thanx for the part number for the outer tie rod. I had it already and
still had trouble finding in in parts shops. I finally called an
Jeep/Eagle dealer and they are in stock in Milwaukee for $28.75. Sounds
like a deal to me.

William (Bill) H. Whitney, Bricklin VIN #624
AITP Central/North Jersey Chapter (#377) Liaison and Region 13 List
Manager
AITP Internet Forum Administrator
Owner, Micro Business Applications, dBase/Clipper/FoxPro consultant