New address!!

To: "'Bricklin List Server'" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: New address!!
From: Michael Mitchell <MICHAELM@bcgsys.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 19:47:27 -0400

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDA9E0.13884CB0

Just wanted everyone to know --- BI's membership director (George
Malaska) is now e-mail capable! I've asked him to get on the mailing
list, but before he does, let's have some fun with his inbox!! I'd
appreciate everyone sending an "It's about time" e-mail to George to
welcome him to electronic communications! :) Go ahead and invite him to
join the mailing list, and to check out the website. Or for those of you
who need to "speak" with our membership director -- drop him a line.

Send your "Welcoming" e-mail to BricklinGeorge@EMail.MSN.com .

Thanks for your help!

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDA9E0.13884CB0
        filename="Michael V. Mitchell (E-mail).vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Mitchell;Michael;;Mr.;
FN:Michael V. Mitchell (E-mail)
ORG:BCG Systems, Inc.;Computer Services
TITLE:Network Engineer Manager
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(330) 864-4816
TEL;HOME;VOICE:
TEL;WORK;FAX:(330) 864-6003
ADR;WORK:;;1735 Merriman Road;Akron;OH;44313;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1735 Merriman Road=0D=0AAkron, OH
44313=0D=0AUnited States of America
ADR;HOME:;;;;;;United States of America
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:=0D=0A,  =0D=0AUnited States of America
ADR;POSTAL:;;;;;;United States of America
LABEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:=0D=0A,  =0D=0AUnited States of America
EMAIL;PREF;EX:/o=Brockman, Coats, Gedelian and
Co./ou=Akron/cn=Recipients/cn=MICHAELM
REV:19980630T154324Z
END:VCARD

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDA9E0.13884CB0--