Eastern PA/NJ Bricklin Owners

To: Bricklin List Server <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eastern PA/NJ Bricklin Owners
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 23:51:43 -0400
Hi, everyone...

A Bricklin owner from Cherry Hill, NJ and I are interested in contacting
other Bricklin owners in the area for the possible formation of a local
chapter of Bricklin owners or just to get together once in a while for
mutually interesting conversations. I live near Doylestown, PA (about an
hour northeast of Philadelphia near New Hope) and am willing to drive
about an hour or so to meet with others. Anyone interested?

Best...

William (Bill) H. Whitney, Bricklin VIN #624
Owner, Micro Business Applications, dBase/Clipper/FoxPro consultant