Misc. Ramblings

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Misc. Ramblings
From: jeff wynn <jwynn@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 18:49:55 -0400
Riley you lucky dog,
   I have not yet driven mine but I think I am getting close.
I finally replaced bad power steering pump, all hoses, belts,and
now I need to finish replacing all the bolts holding the AC compressor
in place ( aaarrrggghhh ).  My next unknown is to pull the wheels for
inspection.  Has anyone tried or heard about the R12 to R134 kits that
just appeared everywhere for about $30?  I understand that you just
evacuate the R12, put in the new oil to protect the seals  and add R134.
Hope to be driving by mid-August.  All for now-  Jeff Wynn- VIN 2157