Fw: ?How many Bricks in CA?

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: ?How many Bricks in CA?
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:01:56 -0400
Is this a Ca. law or do they just require the car be insured? If it
just needs to be insured, specialty car insurers will let you
determine value / rate. I have Allstate here in Hotlanta and they
give me a choice of either estimated resale value or I can choose
some higher value, such as a Cadillac, Jaguar, whatever. I doubt I
would have this flexibility if I didn't have my other vehicles and
home covered by them though.

GM