Re: ?How many Bricks in CA?

To: klmwb@ix.netcom.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ?How many Bricks in CA?
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 00:52:09 PDT
Aren't you the person who wrote:

Sadly, these people are militantly focused on maintaining delusional
interpretations of "reality" using bombast. If genuinely believing that
their way is the only way, and if this belief stimulates the believer to
compassion and concern for the spiritual peace of others, are these
people not teachers by example of compassion?  If they are simply
venting anger via rhetoric and fear contradictions to their insistence
of being "right", tolerance must be an overwhelming, and painful, threat
in their eyes.  Maybe a focused breath can return you to the path of
compassion better than any compilation of words riding on it...  Return
to the state of willingly understanding that another's Karma is their
own to live with and through.  Sad empathy may teach you more about
yourself than stoking anger can.

Kathy B.

     Perhaps, Kathy B., you may choose another approach? Kim