Air door question

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Air door question
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 08:24:01 -0400
Hey gang,

 I received this post from Larry this morning:

"You know the black round knob in the middle on the air board in the well
behind the drivers seat, what is it for? I know that the others are for
adjusting the up and down time of the doors, but the black one in the
middle puzzles me."

Can any body help him.  Since I don't have the air system for my car
yet, and the doors aren't on, I don't have any idea.

Send responces to: "Larry" <eaglesflight@pacificcoast.net>

TIA

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V