Re: Air door question

To: jschneeweis@juno.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air door question
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 18:36:38 -0400
Joel is having problems sending mail to the list, so I'm forwarding it
for him.  If anybody can answer his questions, please reply to the
list and make sure that he (jschneeweis@juno.com) is also an addressee.
I haven't been able to find out if he is receiving from the list yet.

At 08:22 PM 7/21/98 -0600, Joel wrote:

>1.  I believe the black knob regulates the speed of the door opening &
>closing.  I really don't remember and can't find my installation
>instructions.
>
>2.  I need a amp gauge for my 75 Bricklin - does anyone have an extra or
>know where I can get one or get this one repaired.
>
>3.  Also I have gone through about 4 sets of horns.  I put a new one on
>and it last for a few months and that's about all.  I can't seem to find
>a short and am not sure if it is blowing and burning out when I'm not
>around.  Any ideas?
>
>Thanks
>
>Joel

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V