Re: Yet another door question

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yet another door question
From: Jess Nicholas <jessn@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:54:32 -0500
Mitch and John...

Thanks for your replies, but I don't think there's any sticking going
on.

That switch DOES stick...on the down side. It springs back very well
from the up side. But I'll check the next time I see the car just to be
sure (it's in the shop now getting the battery cables upgraded).

What I think is happening is that the switch inside the car isn't
activating the whole air system. Am I right that there are two parts to
air doors? The function that simply releases air, and the function that
more or less sends the process in reverse and suctions the door against
the car? That's what happens when I use the outside switch to let the
door down...it seems to suction the door against the car when it gets
fully closed...

Jess