Re: URGENT Federal Legislative Alert - U.S. Senate Bill Would

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: URGENT Federal Legislative Alert - U.S. Senate Bill Would
From: "Mike and Candy Joehrendt" <Joehrend@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:40:09 -0500
THEY ? will pay?  Who do think They are?  For every dollar spent on this federal
"benefit", another dollar will be spent on federal, state and local "program
administrators".  If this passes, you are going to pay several hundred bucks
over your tax-lifetime even if you never get rid of one old rusty junky car.
Even worse is more government officials making decisions for US about what is
best for us.  Vote NO!
Mike