RE: Overheating

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Overheating
From: XJ6SOVEREIGN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 10:49:43 EST
I read Scott's post on overheating. I was wondering if anyone has tried using
radiator hose coolant filters. I know there's a few brands on the market,
Tefba and Gano. They install in the top radiator hose. I have a Jaguar V12,
they are prone to overheating due to blockage in the radiator amongst other
things. I've installed the Tefba filters in that car and it seems to help
quite a bit. If anyone is interested I can give you the ordering information.
I believe the companies  distributor in the US is Musselman's  out of Texas.
I believe the price is $28.00 each plus shipping.
Joe