Re: Radio Static

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radio Static
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:00:23 -0400
This is a common problem with Non-Metallic cars. My corvettes all had the
same problem. They even had a steel shield around the distributor and spark
plug wires. This helped a lot I know because I had one with the shield
missing) You may want to try to make up something similar to help reduce the
RFI.