Re: Aftermarket Intake

To: "<" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Intake
From: "jlwncw" <jlwncw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:54:11 -0400
Glad to hear your starting problem was fixed.I had a problem once that
seemed like a weak battery but was the starter solenoid.I have a performer
intake and holley 600.Don't use a 750 with your stock set-up.Bigger is not
better in this case.It has been recommended in Ford magazines and from my
personal experience that you use studs on the corners of your intake to
ensure proper alignment.Check your dipstick after you run your engine with
the new intake to see if water leaked in.Good luck.