RE: Bricklin Drive Train, AMC Or Ford.

To: "'Peter Galaszkiewicz'" <petergalaszki@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Bricklin Drive Train, AMC Or Ford.
From: Jim Pivirotto <jimp@CORP.FirstIndustrial.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:04:47 -0600
 Peter
as John stated it is a matter of preference. I have a 74 4 speed which is
probably(?) more desirable due to the four speed. However, even though i
only went to one Brick convention some of the later 75's seemed to be much
better built from the factory. In either case if you can find a 74 or 75
that has been very well kept and or restored and repaired properly that car
will most likely have less problems than one that needs extensive repairs.
I have never had any real drive train (AMC)problems except that my 4 speed
has always eaten throw out bearings on a regular basis. Pugs 756

   To the Bricklin team,

  I am considering to purchase a Bricklin but i am curious of which drive
train will pose the least amount of problems.  Which drivetrain would be the

safest.

   Yours truly,

  Peter Galaszkiewicz.