Re: Delayed Door Opening

To: "Gary Della'Zanna" <gary@dellazanna.com>,
Subject: Re: Delayed Door Opening
From: Tag <atemi-grappler@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:25:36 -0600
Hi Gary,

Where exactly that you loose the power between the battery and your selenoid
is likely the problem.  I would suggest wandering around in there with a
circuit tester for awhile.

>From your description, is the switch shot?  But hopefully its just a cracked
wire and can be replaced easily.

If you dont already have John's wiring diagram pick that up as well.  He
sells it fairly inexpensively and it has really helped me work on my Brick.

Tag