Re: New Owner Also

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Owner Also
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:45:33 -0400
>> The newest one(#1979) has
> >a big stress crack in it and I wanted to know if anybody knows where I
can
> >get a new door for the car to replace the giant crack?

Change or repair the skin if it is in the skin, a repair can be spot painted
by a good painter, I've gotten lucky and blended a repaired stress crack and
I can hardly tell its there, nobody else ever sees it.

>>Does anybody know
> >where I can get an antenna that looks like the original one because ours
is
> >broken?

Is it really broken or it just pushed all the way down and locked? If it
really is broken I believe a VW beetle, (old not new) works. Also an olds
Calais, has a power antenna that fits as good as the original. check out the
local auto wreckers.
Rick

BTW here is a link to my NOS parts list
http://www.hightechcoatings.com/partslist.htm