New Owner Also

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: New Owner Also
From: "Jon Olson" <barons71@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 01:16:10 -0700
I am a new proud owner of vin #1979. It was in New Jersay and now it is in
Huntington Beach(Orange County) California. I also have a 75 white blickin
with 38 original miles but now I have 2 bricklins. The newest one(#1979) has
a big stress crack in it and I wanted to know if anybody knows where I can
get a new door for the car to replace the giant crack? Does anybody know
where I can get an antenna that looks like the original one because ours is
broken?

Thanks
Jon Olson
vin. 1979
    &
75 white Bricklin(A.K.A. Phantom Bricklin)

a trip to NY