Re: BricklinBoyz

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BricklinBoyz
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:10:24 -0500
 They were just here yesterday, stopped in along  the way to pickup some
stuff and shoot the breeze. I'm sure it is something simple like a credit
card expiry, It happened to me earlier this year, My card expiry date
changed when I replaced my damaged card and when they went to charge me my
fees it didn't go thru because they had the wrong expiry date. they should
be home today or tomorrow.
Rick R