no air to air door cylinders

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: no air to air door cylinders
From: "me" <outback@graham.main.nc.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:15:11 -0800
hello, I finally got a compressor installed w/ 90/125 pressure switch.  I
aired up the tank and the first time I tried opening the doors it moved the
door an inch or so and purged out when I hit the down switch.   now there is
no door movement.  I have this pressure regulator and if i unscrew the plastic
part that looks like something is missing I have air present when I depress
the rod inside  but it don't seem to be reaching the rams.  It dosent appear
to be an adjustable regulator or part of it is missing.  If anyone can fill me
in on the regulator I'd be real grateful.  thanks Frank