Re: Bumper Paint - FLAT BLACK

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bumper Paint - FLAT BLACK
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:09:56 EDT
In the Concourse Rules, on page 8, section 4.3.2, number 3., it says flat
black.  And in the Guide to an Authentic Exterior section on p. 22,  it says
"Bottom and rear bumper to be black (R-M A946 with flex agent No. 867 and
flatting
concentrate No. 850)."  Mine was painted by Terry, and to me it looks flat,
as opposed to semi-gloss, but I am no paint expert.  I always keep it waxed and
it does look somewhat shiny from the wax.  However it has NEVER lost points
due to the wax shine, or maybe because of the wax shine, LOL  If in doubt,
bring it up during the classification, prior to judging.  Now if I could only
find
a replacement for the Turtle Wax Black Chrome...

George Curley #220, 670