duraspark module

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: duraspark module
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:40:01 -0400
OK which one is proper, I always thought the grommet was supposed to be
black, I just checked my 3 ford powered cars and one (early 75) is black,
one ( late 75) is yellow and one  (76) is blue. I know bricks were a bit
inconsistent but this is not correct I'm sure. I used to have an email
detailing the differences but a hard drive failure stole it from me. If any
one has a definitive answer, please let me know. Btw the customer that asked
has a green grommet on his. That means all 4 are in play now, which one is
right?
Rick R