Bad Battery Issues

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bad Battery Issues
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:16:21 -0500
Has anyone had any issues with new batteries?  I had just replaced my third
which is a real pain to remove and replace.  This one as with the others had
issues keeping a charge.  They are replacing them for free and this is the
third different brand that I have had.  I try to start it at least once a
week.  I keep an LED battery tester attached so I can see when it starts to go
down and I either charge it or start the car and run it until it has a full
change.  I have also replaced and tested my alternator after my first battery
replacement and it appears to be OK.  I have a switch to shut off the air pump
and I have removed the faceplate on the radio so it is not using much power
except keeping up the clock.

Greg 0036