New exhaust

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: New exhaust
From: Robert Alexander <Robbie1746@ra1.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 22:29:59 -0400
I've really needed a new exhaust system for a while now because the
old set had a few holes in the pipes and mufflers. It was ugly and
sounded worse.

Spoke to Rick (High Tech Coatings) a couple times about exhausts (Hi
Rick), and got a couple ideas and recommendations. In the first week
of August, I finally decided to do something about it.

I went to NoyzBoyz in east Toronto (on Danforth Rd at Kennedy).  They
do custom and performance exhaust.

I got a whole system, from the manifolds back. All stainless, with a
crossover just behind where the two pipes go through the frame, then
on to two MagnaFlow mufflers with a nice ends.

Oh, man, does it sound good. :)  It was a tad pricey, and I didn't
even get the mandrel-bent pipes, but in the end I think it's worth it.

Best,
Rob