DeLorean Bricklin Event

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: DeLorean Bricklin Event
From: "Michael DeLuca" <turbodmc@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:55:43 -0400
Hello All,

My apologies for being absent from the Bricklin community for so long!

I would like to invite all Bricklin owners to the Seventh Annual DeLorean Fall
Foliage Tour. It will be Oct 21-23 the start point is Bridgeport CT and we
will be taking the ferry to Port Jefferson Long Island, we will have lunch in
Port Jefferson and Caravan to the Glen Cove Mansion(that is where we are
staying), Dinner at The Breakers (on the water in Bayville NY).

Sunday Road rally and Lunch at Morgan Park we will even have some great events
on Monday . All Bricklin owners are invited to join in for all three days of
fun or any portion of the Tour that you can attend. I would love to have a
good showing of Bricklins so please e-mail me turbodmc@hotmail.com  if you
think you may want to attend.

Please check out my web page at http://www.falltour.itgo.com

There are 4 pages of info please check it out.

Regards,

Michael DeLuca

1557