Photos

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Photos
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 11:56:01 -0500
One of the club members, Harold Rubrecht, submitted the following idea:

I suggest having members send in their best photos so you can publish them in
a section of the 'BRICKLINE'.  All photos are non-returnable but would provide
nice filler for the magazine.  Could possibly even lead to a contest if
inclined to do so.  12 top photos could be combined into a yearly calendar
which could be sold to generate some funds for the club.

Personally I like the idea, as I always need stuff for the magazine.  The
only problem I have with it, is the time to make up the calendar.  I just
don't have enough time to take that on.

If anyone is interested in trying to produce a calendar let me know.  If
we can get 12 great pictures we could look into doing it.  The calendar
would not have to be done for quite a while, as we don't have 12 pictures
yet. :)

In the mean time, come on, if you got some great pictures of your car,
mail them to me and mention that they are for the calendar.  Also feel
free to include a short article about you and your car.

Phone:  (757) 495-8229