Re: Articles!!!

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Articles!!!
From: greg monfort <altec210@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 09:08:58 -0800 (PST)
Greets!

I still barely hope too also!

All my potential 'articles' are regrettably like
yours, not relevant to Bricklin repair/care.

I did, it caught fire, destroying the electronic
ignition and since I'm currently an indentured 'slave'
to the medical community, I won't be
replacing/repairing it anytime soon AFAIK. :^(

GM

--- "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net> wrote:

> One of these days, I'll get back to working on my
> car.
>
> So come on fellows, I need articles (unless you want
> to read about the last
> 3 projects).  Tell us about the problems you had the
> last time you took your
> car out.  The last project you started and wished
> you hadn't.  Tell us what
> you did fix and how.
>
> John

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the New
Yahoo.com
(http://www.yahoo.com/preview)