Bricklin spotted

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin spotted
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 13:52:28 -0500
I just received the following email:

To: Brickline@Bricklin.org
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 10:20:26 -0800
Subject: A Lost Bricklin Needs Rescueing
From: Robert Page <robbpa@juno.com>

While on a trip to Maui, Hawaii I discovered what looks to be an
abandoned Bricklin.  Resting under a tree in a vacant lot on Kekai
Street, near the intersection of old Highway 30, the car appears to be in
very good condition.  I saw no damage to the body; the seats are
undamaged; the interior seems to be complete although some parts have
been disembled and can be found in the rear area.

The VIN  is 00031BX5S001807, License # ABLE.  The rear plate is missing;
the front is dated 1981.

I've attached a few photos.  I hope one of our members will be able to
rescue it before it's hauled off to a junk yard.

Thanks for your help.  I hope we can save this one.

Bob Page