Re: Brake Issues Still - Solved

To: "George Malaska" <gmalaska@hotmail.com>, "George T. Geissinger"
Subject: Re: Brake Issues Still - Solved
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 07:41:45 -0500
George,

I figure I will have to do a little bit of adjustment since the feel of
braking just moving a little back and forth may not be close to what is needed
for actual driving.  I also feel that I may need to put some thread lock on
when I get it to the correct feel.  I believe that over time this adjustment
changed since this is just a simple screw type extension with no lock down
capablity.

After I thought about the booster being rebuilt to specifications.  I got to
thinking why would I believe that would have been done.  It appears they did
not do anything with this piece.  So over time the braking on the car just got
worse requiring more pedal.  So I would expect others would see this at some
point unless theirs has been secured in position in some way.

Greg 0036