Re: Brake Issues Still - Solved

To: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Issues Still - Solved
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 09:49:09 -0400
At 12:23 AM 10/4/2007 -0500, Greg Schroeder wrote:

>George was right on track with the booster push rod.  I was walking through
>the system in my mind and thought I would start at the booster and check
>everything.   Removed the master and noticed the adjustment on the push rod
>was almost all the way in....

Greg,

It might be worth a phone call to Caldone'd customer service dept.  I would
not have thought about that since THEY rebuilt the system for you.  THEY
should have set it to specs.

That's why I was wondering about the bell crank.  Or something like that
push rod, but not it.  Just goes to show, don't take anything for granted!

Glad to hear you got it figured out.  Sorry it too us all so long to figure
it out.  George - you get one big atta-boy.  And I think Greg owes you a
beer.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229