RE: Still no start

To: Greg Schroeder <gschroeder@comcast.net>, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Still no start
From: "Early, Stephen" <stephen.early@fiacardservices.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:58:44 -0400
Disconnect the wire/wires from the + side of the coil.  Connect a jumper
wire from the + side of the coil to the + side of the battery.  If you
get no spark, the problem is in the ignition (coil, distributor, etc.).
If you get a spark, the problem is in the electrical side.

Stephen I. Early
Card Services Technology
Bank of America Corporation
800.441.7048 x74788