Re: [Bricklin] Terry Tanner air headlight system

To: "pugsracer@comcast.net" <pugsracer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Terry Tanner air headlight system
From: "Kevin D. Hand" <khand1486@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:19:13 -0800
This is Terry's "air piston" system driven by the main air door
system?  If so, I've had it on my car since he did my resotration in
2001. Had a minor failure once about 4 years ago and Terry replaced it
with a new unit to correct for a minor design issue. Have been
extremely happy not to fuss with the intricacies of the vacuum system
that was OEM

Kevin
Sent from my iPhone