Re: [Bricklin] Terry Tanner air headlight system

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Terry Tanner air headlight system
From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:24:12 -0500
it will probably be much cheaper and easier to change the vacuum hoses and the
front seal in the one actuator,  the seals are about $10 each from corvette
vendors, or you can get the kit which is the seal, boot and lock ring for
about $20
http://www.zip-corvette.com/ProductDetails/Kits/StaticKitDetails.aspx?KitItem
ID={86dc6b69-9822-437b-9f5f-973bc7e0a08f}&gid={7eee0585-4978-48c3-bb30-c0a1d7
180e8c}&GroupName=Headlight+Actuator&pname=68-82+Headlight+Actuator+Repair+Ki
t&Referer=&Alias=&ptct=SGR-SR&CTitle=&