Triumph 6cyl parts for sale!

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Triumph 6cyl parts for sale!
From: Kirk Buecher <mit-eddie!hpgrla.hp.com!kirkb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 89 09:06:19 mst

Does anyone need any Triumph 6cyl parts?

This weekend I found a U. of Colo. student who has a garage
full of stuff he'd like to sell.

-A '68 GT6 motor and 4spd trans, with new starter, alt.,
Pacesetter header, with a neat intake set up for 3 side
draft Webers. $350. (Webers not included)

-Two TR6 4spd transmissions. Make an offer.

-Two TR6 heads, a couple of unknown Triumph 6cyl heads,
a few unknown 6cyl cranks, many starters and alts., and
several boxes of Triumph misc. Make an offer.

If you're interested, call 303-442-7319 after *10pm* MST.
(He works two jobs and goes to school)

Then if you're still interested, contact me, and I'll be
happy to check everything out (maybe help id the unknown),
and then get back to you.

Kirk Buecher    kirkb@hpgrla.hp.com      303-350-4291