ok, who's the wise guy?

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: ok, who's the wise guy?
From: mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!kent@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 89 14:32:20 PST
Comes time to flush the cooling system on Sarah (TR4A). I discover that
not only is there a drain at the bottom of the radiator, but one at the
rear of the block. Great, I think, this'll make it easy to get all the grunge
out.

Except. That rear drain tap -- it's on the right side, just over the
starter. And it's built so that there's about 1/4 inch clearance at the
end of the pipe, so you can't really get a piece of tubing over it.

Nice idea, but...

chris