Terry Davey trivia

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Terry Davey trivia
From: linus!xait!rutgers!pwcs.stpaul.gov!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 90 14:16:21 CDT
We have all seen the Terry Davey cutaway drawings on the Haynes
manuals.  Maybe everyone else has seen this error, too, lets find out.
On the Haynes manual for the Spridgets (including the 1500)  there is
a cutaway  drawing of the 1275 round-arch Midget which is shown at the
same angle in the photograph inside, sans pretty girl on the cover.
There is a fundamental mechanical error in the drawing.  What is it?
E-mail me the answer.  I will keep a list of who to give credit for
the right answer and publish it, if you like.  When we get enough of
them, we'll tell what is wrong with the picture.  I can hardly wait
for people to point out stuff I have not seen.  I don't know what to
expect here, whether everybody else already knows this or nobady knows
what I'm talking about.  I'm not trying to replace rec.games.trivia, I
just thought this would be fun.   phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
--
Login name: phile        In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324