Grose Jets

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM (TR Group)
Subject: Grose Jets
From: Larry Gillam <mit-eddie!hpfcpq.hp.com!gillam@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 90 11:34:17 MST
        I'm building up my courage to rebuild the Zenith-Strombergs(to me
        black magic) on my '72 TR6. While I was at it I thought I'd try
        the Grose Jets that I've seen in the catalogs. I'd like to know if
        anybody has had any experience with these jets. Is it worth the
        trouble? Has someone ONLY installed(not a rebuild)the jets and seen
        a marked difference?

        While I'm at it, are there any precautions/tips that I should be
        aware of? I'm having somebody who has done this before helping me,
        but I'd like to tap your expereinces as well.

                                        Thanks,
                                                Larry

                                                Loveland, Colo.