TR-8 Car Club of America

To: sol%HOOSIER@cs
Subject: TR-8 Car Club of America
From: Lawrence Buja <mit-eddie!CC.UTAH.EDU!ccm0b%PURCCVM.BITNET@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1990 13:01 EST

  Jim Tencate writes:
> P.S.  Does anyone know what the dues are for the TR8 Club of America?
> I've written to Mike (the president) asking about club info
> but haven't gotten a response...maybe that mail truck that burned
> down here DID have some of my mail on it :-(  Thanks.

    I just happen to have my TR-8 Car Club of America introduction
 letter in front of me.  In fact, if you e-mail your address, I'll
 USmail the whole registration packet to you today.

                                      Lawrence Buja
                                      ccm0b@vm.cc.purdue.edu

 The cover letter reads:

TR-8 Car Club of America   5112 Wapakoneta Rd, Bethesda, Maryland 20816
                           (301) 972-0440

    Dear TR8 enthusiast,

    Believe it or not, the TR8 Car Club of America has been in
 existence since October of 1983.

    Our goal is to share technical and social information as well as
 where to go for, or who to talk to, about parts, accessories
 maintenance and repairs.  This is done through our newsletter, by
 phone or in person when possible.

    Attached you will find a registration survey form.  Even if you
 choose not to join our club, please fill out and return the form.
 Also if you know of any other TR8 enthusiasts, please pass the word on
 about out club.

    Membership dues are $25.00 (U.S. dollars) a year, which entitles
 you to that current years' newsletters (minimum of 4), our club
 directory and a quality embossed membership card.  Membership renewal
 is due the 1st of each year.  Past newsletters are available at $5.00
 each.

    Presently we have over 400 members from all over the World and
 still growing strong!!!!!!

    I am looking forward to hearing from you soon, or better yet,
 meeting you at one of the upcoming car shows.

    Remember......This will be YOUR club.

                                Thanks for your time and interest,

                                Mike de Andrade
                                President TR8 CCA