Re: Spridget Drawing

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Spridget Drawing
From: mit-eddie!cs.utah.edu!mjb%hoosier@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 90 14:26:14 -0700
What's a Spridget?

Seriously, I am having the Triumph laurel wreath and "Triumph" digitized
for me, so that I can get some various sizes and colors of it for various
sizes and colors of items on which I can place it.  It is the one about
8.5" in diameter, found on the TR7 and TR8.  If anyone is interested, let
me know.  They may be expensive, on the order of 10 bucks for the regular
size, maybe 6 for anything smaller.  Not quite the economies of scale which
JRT had when producing the cars.

mjb.