Re: Let's meet!

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Let's meet!
From: richard welty <mit-eddie!lewis.crd.ge.com!welty@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 90 18:34 EST
    From: ssi!rmb@uunet.uu.net (Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench III)

            I just talked to Vicki Schlierer of Empire Motor Sports Club
    (and the proud owner of a 77 Spit) and she said "If ya'll come out,
    we'll give a troophy to the best placing British Car". So you all had
    better plan on moseying on out there to Rich's Rallye and registering
    as a member of the SOL. Let her know and she'll tell you all sorts of awful
    stories about me. Some even Rich doesn't know.....

yeah, but i know some stories about you that even she doesn't
know.

richard